How To Get A Refund On Steam Games
Initiating a refund from the steam games won’t be a difficult task to accomplish. With their easy-to-return policy, users can get a refund of all the recent orders they have done from the website. Purchasing games online can be a worrying task to do when you are not sure whether you will get the refund of the game if you like it or not. So what can be done with such issues? In this article, we will be discussing how you can request a refund from Steam games.
Sending Your Refund Request
There are certain criteria that you must meet to ask for a refund. As per the refund policy of Steam games, a refund can only be initiated for the games that have been played for less than 2 hours. Another thing to note when sending your refund request is, you should test your game within 14 days of purchase. As per Steam Games Refund Policy, you can only ask for the refund of the game, which has been purchased within 14 days and has been played for less than 2 hours. Only if you meet the criteria, then you can ask for the refund.
Initiating a refund is quite easy with Steam Games, you can do this by visiting their help and support page. Follow the procedure given below to have the refund initiated successfully from Steam Games.
- To get started with the process of refund, you first need to visit the help and support website of the Steam Games. (https://support.steampowered.com/)
- After you visit the site, you will be asked to log in with your account. Enter the credentials of the account from which you have purchased the game.
- After you have signed in to the login page, you will be asked what issue you are dealing with. You will see a list of certain issues that the user can face, and your issue will be there too. Click on the option stating “A purchase.”
- Now you will be shown a list of all the games that you might have purchased from the website. You can select the period of your latest purchase. Search for the game that you might want to refund from Steam games. After choosing the game, select the issue as well from the list of the stated reasons. Selecting the problem you are having with the game will enable the support team to look thoroughly at the matter while they initiate the refund.
- Next, you will see that what you want to do with the complaint you are raising. Select ‘I’d like to refund’ from the list.
- Fill out the form to proceed further to the process of having a refund from Steam Games.
- After you have submitted the form and your request for initiating, you might as well receive a confirmation mail from the Steam games showing that you have initiated the refund for the particular game from the website.