How To Convert Amazon Kindle Book Files To PDF?
Many people like to read books online, and one of the biggest platforms to buy and read ebooks is Amazon kindle. With kindle devices, you can read your books anytime and anywhere and without worrying about strain in your eyes even after gazing at the screen for a long time. But what if you want to read the book on any other device which does not support Kindle app? In such a case, you won’t be able to read the book because even when you download it offline to your device, the format won’t be supported.
Amazon Kindle uses the AZW format, which most of the document editors don’t support. If you want to read Amazon books on any other device, you will have to convert it to pdf to read it on any of your devices. So how can you convert the Amazon ebooks to PDF? In this article, we will be discussing how you can convert kindle books to PDF.
Download The File In AZW Format
First of all, you will have to download the AZW format to transfer between your devices. Downloading the ebook file from Amazon is easy; all you have to do is visit the ‘your account’ section of your Amazon account. Search for the option stating ‘Manage your content and devices’ section, and on the top right of the opened page you will see an option stating ‘show.’ Click on this option, and you will see a menu open, search for and click on the ‘show book’ option, and see a list of all the books available on your Kindle.
Now search for the desired book which you want to read on any other device. Besides, the book that you have selected will be three dots, and after clicking on it, you will see a set of options. Click on download and transfer via USB, and your book will begin downloading.
Using EPUB Converter
One of the most efficient methods of converting the ebook is using an online document converter. This can be one of the most effective ways to convert your ebook file or any other document into your desired format, supported by your document reader. Also, EPUB convert is an online converter, so you need not download the software and install it to get started with the process.
Converting The File With EPUB Converter
Converting the file with EPUB converter won’t take much, all you need is a mobile phone or any other device which can run a web browser,
a stable internet connection, and yes, the file which you want to convert.
- First of all, visit the EPUB converter.
- After you have entered the website, you will see an option to add your file to it. Below that, you will be able to see all the supported formats for Kindle to PDF conversion. Click on Add file and then select the file from your storage, which you want to convert.
- After you have successfully uploaded your file, you will see that your file has started converting to PDF. Upon successfully converting the file to the PDF, you will see an option to download it using which you will be able to download the PDF file.
- After downloading the PDF file of the converted PDF file, you can store it on any of your devices and play it with a suitable reader, supporting the PDF file format.
Calibre is another converter that can be used for converting kindle files to ebooks. The converter we discussed right now was web-based, and Calibre is application software that you will have to download to start using it. Not only it allows conversion between the Kindle to PDF format, but it supports most of the document file format and that too for free. Yes, you will not have to pay even a single penny for downloading and using the software.
Converting The File Using Calibre
To start with the conversion of Kindle format to PDF follow the steps given below-
- At first, you will have to download and install the Calibre software. To download the Calibre application file, visit the official website, and click on the ‘Download Calibre’ option, you will see on the very first page. Click on the button, and the software will start downloading. Once the software has downloaded, install it on your PC to start using it.
- When you open the software after it is successfully installed, you will be able to locate the ‘Add books’ option at the top left of the very first screen. After you have clicked on this option, you will be asked to select the desired file you want to convert to PDF format. Download the file if you haven’t already with the process given above. If you have already downloaded the file, select the file and open it.
- With Calibre, you can not only convert the file, but you will have the option to convert multiple files at once, so if you have more than one file, you can convert all of them at once instance. Select all the files which you want to convert to PDF and open them.
- Now it’s time for you to begin the conversion process. Once you have opened all the kindle files using the Calibre, you will see an option to convert books right beside the ‘Add books’ option, which was on the top left of the opening screen. Click on it, and you will see certain information regarding the conversion. Make sure to select the PDF format from the list of all the formats you want to convert the file. After selecting the file, format clicks on convert to begin the conversion process.
- After your file has been successfully converted, you will see a download button. Click on the download button to begin downloading the converted file to your storage, which you can later transfer to the device you want to read